5×6 Strict Press
– At ~60-70% of 1RM
– Reps 5 and 6 of each set should be challenging.
12x Box Jumps
4x Goblet Lunges (each leg)
4x Goblet Lunges (each leg)
4x 1min Planks with weight
Work on new movements and KB work as group
American KB Swings
Sumo DL High Pull (w/ KB)
“-” = 1x lap sprint
30 of each movement then run. 20 of each movement then run. 10 of each movement then done.
2mins Side plank on each side.
20mins to establish 1-rep max Backsquat
3x Lap Run
10x Wall Balls
Stretch and mobility on legs and hips.
I will be out next week for the Thanksgiving Holiday. Find workouts below for you to use during the week on your own while I am out. Enjoy your holidays.
8×2 Front Squats AHAP
– Rest 2mins betweens sets
“-” = 1x Lap Run
Finish with 10x Air squats.
30sec activate bar hold
10x Bar taps
30sec Low squat hold (activated position not bottomed out)
10x Split Jumps
5RDS – Partnered (one works and one rests)
60x KB Snatches (combined – 30 each arm)
Down and back lunges with plate (45/25)
6x Behind the Neck Push Press w/ 4sec lower
8x Upright Row
12x Face Pulls
Every 3mins for 8RDS
2x Laps Run
10x Hang Squat Cleans (75/55)
WOD: 5K Row or Run
– GO fast, get sweaty and then enjoy the rest of the day with family.
10x KB Swing (Adv: DB KB Swings)
10x Goblet Squats (Adv: DB KB Front Squats)
10x KB Presses – each arm (Adv: DB KB Presses)
– Lighter weight used as muscular warm-up. (16/12)
50x BB Thursters
* This is one of our benchmarks so make sure to update the spreadsheet after.
6×5 Bench Press
– Focus on positions and drive thru chest/triceps
– Heavy but maintaining control through movement
Odd: Bar hop burpees
20 thrusters, 19 bar hop burpees, 18 thrusters….
– Repeat of 11/03 (night class). Can the day class complete it faster than the night crew.
2min Ring Support
Working on DL positions and stability under load as a group.
– 3 linked reps AHAP while maintaining form
– Rest 1-2 mins between sets
4RDS at each stations (interval style)
Station 1: 30sec ON/OFF Low squat jumps
Station 2: 12x Push-ups then 30secs rest
Station 3: 1x lap sprint then 1min rest
Station 4: Down and back walking lunges then 1min rest
2min ME Mountain Climbers
1x Power Snatch
1x Hang Power Snatch
1x High-hang Power Snatch
– Focusing on form and extension vertically
– Moderate to light load – skill work
10x Snatch Grip Deadlift (115/75)
5x Bar hop burpees
– REST 5mins –
5x Snatches (115/75)
50x Bird dogs
50x Dead bugs
5min skill/movement practice
Movement 1: GHD sit-ups
Movement 2: Hollow high plank
Movement 3: Knee tucks with eccentric lower
Movement 4: Handstand
– Spending 5mins at each movement working on position, core activation and stability.
CASH IN: 25x Push-ups (each)
50x Air Squats (combined)
Down and back lunges (together)
50x Sit-ups (combined)
CASH OUT: 25x Push-ups (each)
500m Row or 400m Run all out
4×2 Back Squat
– AHAP for 2x reps
– Rest a minimum of 2mins between sets.
Cash In: 18/16 cal Row
– Rest 2mins between rounds
– Only row at beginning of each 2min round. AMRAP the thrusters/pull-ups with time remaining.
easy jog and stretch
1x Snatch Balance
Hang Power Snatch
– Not for time.
– Rest as needed rounds and go AHAP.
30x Ring Rows